1.    #1  
    TreoNeo,
    I know you were not getting any satifaction from the Blazer Cache issue of yours, but I may have found an app to almost do what you want with the Clock in the Command bar.
    It's not in the command bar, but it is a clock, that you can access anywhere, with a simple press+hold of a hard-key (your choose) and it show the time, in easy to read font and also can show your top appointments and or to-do. I AssUme that this will accomplish the same thing?

It's called ClockPop5 and I think MeyerWeb is the one that turned me on to it. Best thing, it's free and works.

Here is a link.
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/clock/clockpop5.shtml

Is this doable for you?

Reguards, Matt
    thanx burky but I already have it! I was just looking for another app cuz I don't want to waste a button on that. but I have found nothing. know of any other clock apps? any "popup" types? thanx again burky. very kind of you!
    Treoneo:

ClockPop doesn't "waste" a button. It coexists with whatever else you have assigned to the button. Press and HOLD, get popclock. Press and release, get the normal button action.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #4  
    Ah.. So it WAS you MeyersWeb, thanks for the initial info on this.

Sometimes the best apps, don't get much info about them around here, I assume because in this case, its a simple app and only a small amount of peopple need it. I don't always remember to check my Calander and To-Do each day (morning), with the ClockPOP, I get a reminder and I like that. I check Clock Pop about once an hour or two and don't forget To-Do's and appointments/Task that I didn't put an alarm on for.

For example, I use Happy Days to let me know when peoples birthdays are, it will alarm me 3 day proior so I can plan, but nothing for THE Day, other then a task in the TO-D0 and I miss it sometimes, with ClockPoP5, no more,. Matt

BTW, Happy Days it a great app too.

http://jmjeong.com/index.php?display=HappyDays
    Also IT"S FREE....., however I did give the author a small donation via PayPal

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...re&prodid=6289
    Originally posted by meyerweb
    Treoneo:

ClockPop doesn't "waste" a button. It coexists with whatever else you have assigned to the button. Press and HOLD, get popclock. Press and release, get the normal button action.
    Ah I should explain. I use "bob's popup launch". When I hold down any hardware button, I can scroll through two additional apps including the regular app (three apps per button). So I could conceivably have 12 apps launched via my 4 hardware buttons. With popclock 5, I loose two of those apps. No big deal really. It's only two less apps. I was just hoping for another solution. It's too bad we can't configure the shift,volume, or any other buttons on the keyboard too hold launch clockpop 5 or any other popup clock. Oh well. Obladi obladah... Thanx for your help guys. this forum is indespensable for it's helpful, insightful & patient members