1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 600 and trying to install all my apps and games. I have used "Pilot Install" from env.com on my 270, which I really like. However, version 4.5.0.0, which is still the latest on their web site, does not work for me. Anybody got it to work?

Any other sync software recommendation, which will do the same as Pilot Install and is free, too?

Thanks.
    Curly
    p.s. searched the forum but could not find a clue. Sorry if this was discussed before.
    I can't make it to work in the T600 so I just used SyncWizard.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I've been using version 4.7.0.0 for a few weeks, and it works like a champ with my Sprint 600. You can get it here:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilitie...tinstall.shtml

I have no idea why envi doesn't have that version on their own site, but the one at freewarepalm is definitely 4.7.0.0. Wierd.

Rotello
    I'm also using 4.7.0.0 with no issues at all with my 600. Definitely a good program to have.
    I also had problems with v4.5.0.0 but then I found 4.7.0.0 and have had no issues at all with my 600 since then.

By the way this issue has been addressed before in another thread. Both Pilot Install and SyncWizard had problems with Treo600 and required an upgrade to the newer versions. It is really strange that the official site itself has only the old version.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks a bunch guys! Works like a champ. Weird that they do not have it on their own web site.

Curly
    I tried this program several months ago. But after I installed it, the standard HotSync no longer worked properly. Has this been fixed?

JC
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by caseyatbt
    I tried this program several months ago. But after I installed it, the standard HotSync no longer worked properly. Has this been fixed?

JC
    I never had a problem with this. Actually, it does not install
    anything. It's just an executable. And if you unregister filetypes, it should not even start when you click on a PDA file.