1.    #1  
    For some reason, I can't select Basejet in the button preferences (I want to assign it to the mail button). I can see it, but whenever I try to select it, it won't let me - it goes automatically to the one before or after instead. Anyone else have this problem or know what might cause it?
    For some reason anything before the letter C cannot be selected. This was discussed a long time ago and some solutions were found. You could try the useful application AliasLauncher as a workaround.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Poryphyron
    For some reason anything before the letter C cannot be selected. This was discussed a long time ago and some solutions were found. You could try the useful application AliasLauncher as a workaround.
    cool - thanks! any solutions found that work with the current launcher?
    Originally posted by bigmdime

cool - thanks! any solutions found that work with the current launcher?
    Alias isn't really a launcher. It's a little app that lets you assign a second name to an application, an "alias." So you can assign BaseJet an alias of JetBase, and then assign JetBase to the hard button.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5.    #5  
    ^^^^

is it a hack? or a straight up app (not a fan of hacks..)
    Straight up app. I have it on my Treo, and do NOT have any hack managers installed. It seems quite well behaved, too.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Does PalmOS 5 support hacks?
    I know Palm OS 3 does, I thought I read somewhere were OS 5 doesn't?
    Thanks matt

Meyerweb, Are you the one that was pushing ClockPop5?