1.    #1  
    A couple of issues I have not been able to get answers to in the manual or the Sprint web site.

1. Will the power supply work in Japan?

2. Is there a suggested way to clean the screen of the Treo? Mine gets dirty pretty quickly. I have been using just water, but it does not work that great.

-Howard
    Originally posted by hdunlavy
    A couple of issues I have not been able to get answers to in the manual or the Sprint web site.

1. Will the power supply work in Japan?

2. Is there a suggested way to clean the screen of the Treo? Mine gets dirty pretty quickly. I have been using just water, but it does not work that great.

-Howard
    One drop of glass cleaner on one of those CD cloths is what I use. It keeps my screen looking wonderful.

I keep saying that I am going to get screen protectors, but I am being a bit rebellious about it right now. Just dont want anything on my phone.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Get a screen protector, a good one...then you wont have to worry about cleaning as some dont leave finger prints and dont attract dust, etc.
    Originally posted by hdunlavy
    Is there a suggested way to clean the screen of the Treo?
    Just put it in the dishwasher on a short cycle.

Claire
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Originally posted by clairegrrl

Just put it in the dishwasher on a short cycle.

Claire
    No, no, no.... The washing machine (on the extra spin cycle).
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.