1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a utility that will forward certain calls to another phone #. Is there anything out there like this?

Thanks

Josh
    If you want something that forwards some numbers, but not others, I don't think so. Profiles will let you create a profile that forwards ALL calls to another number.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I need just a couple of calls to forward to another number. For instance, my gate at my neighborhood. My cell phone doesn't do a good job of opening the gate (pressing 9 doesn't work well on the cell for some reason).

Thanks

Josh
  4.    #4  
    Does anyone have any other suggestions? Is there any solution to this or it's just not available?

Thanks

Josh
    As an example of searching for an answer before posting a NEW thread, I came across this post and was wondering:

Has anyone seen a program that does this? I thought as technology has advanced over the past few years, and as there are now thousands and thousands of newer software programs out there, someone might have tackled this idea.

What I am looking for is a program that will allow me to transfer all UNAVAILABLE or BLOCKED caller ID calls to another number, which is my new Google GrandCentral account, so that the person would have to record their name and then the call would be connected... I am on a Verizon Treo 700p.

Any Suggestions?
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com