Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mine shipped last night. I ordered it on 2/10. Here's my question:

On the very slim chance that a new Treo is announced on 3/1, does anyone happen to know the return policy with these?

The last thing I want to do is turn around and ship it back, but if they do come out with the perfect machine, it'll be hard not to.
    Originally posted by sdlynx
    Mine shipped last night. I ordered it on 2/10. Here's my question:

On the very slim chance that a new Treo is announced on 3/1, does anyone happen to know the return policy with these?

The last thing I want to do is turn around and ship it back, but if they do come out with the perfect machine, it'll be hard not to.
    That Treo "610" is not comming out March 1st. If it was an FCC filing would have been done by now because of the addition of a Bluetooth radio. Don't worry about your Treo being replaced right away. I'm sure PalmOne is working on a new Treo(s?) but when it will be released, your guess is as good as mine.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Mine shipped as well. I guess we have 30 days to change our mind if they really announce a next generation?
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things...
    - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    gAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!

It was delivered to my apt with no one home. Failed Delivery Attempt!

I just hope the Fedex nearby is open when I get off work.
    glad to hear your t-mobile versions shipped

anyone know if the unlocked (no carrier) gsm/gprs version is shipping as well? i ordered mine on 2/9 but it still says awaiting shipment

thanks for your input
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    mine is the unlocked gsm version not the t-mo one.
    I ordered my phone on 2/10/2004 08:58:04 AM through the Handspring website's t-mobile upgrade program.

when wireless mode is on "VStream" shows up on the top left of my screen? Probably because I have an old SIM card...I'll call T-mobile tonight to see if it matters. I'm still able to receive calls.

Popped in an AT&T SIM card..."AT&T" on the top left of the screen... and was able to receive calls. So everything seems okay.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I was told that the tmobile pre-order units are unlocked with no particular network "optimization".

Any, someone HELP , so that I don't have to read 5 million threads. What are the main accessories I need to order for my new Treo 600?

Please also list mfg/model number.

i.e.
    -grips
    -case
    -headset
    -screen protector
    -??
    My T-Mo T6 order's new status: "Awaiting Shipment".

Oh yeaaah!
    Ordered 2-10
    Shipped 2-23
    Only overnight is available to Hawaii so it already arrived at the FedEx facility this morning even though it didn't leave until yesterday afternoon. It will not be much longer now.
    FedEx tracking shows, "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" !
    Thank you for not making us wait until March.
    "Increase The Peace"
    Hooray! More positive confirmation that the Treo 600 really does exist for T-Mobile. I received my Treo about an hour ago, started charging it as soon as I ripped open the box. The keys are a little small, but interestingly, I find that I can type faster while the case is on (plastic covering the keys). I don't like how the plastic covers the screen though as the gap between the plastic and the screen is too large. So far, I like the upgrade (from the 270) and am pleased with my purchase!
    Mine, I think it's gonna be a long way ... because I ordered it on the 18 ... sob sob
    I ordered a non-branded 600 on 2.11.04 at 9:10 pm PST, and while my order went to 'awaiting shipment' around the same time as all of the first batch did, mine is still 'awaiting shipment'

When I was a senior in high school we read this book called Dante's "Inferno" (maybe as a junior). Anyway, there was, as part of the levels of hell, Limbo. Limbo was the lightest of the torture one would get for not being a goodly person. Limbo wa where one went if you lived and died before mankind had figured out God, or if you worshiped but in the wrong way. Limbo wasn't heaven (getting your 600), nor one of the levels of hell akin to your sin (having your 600 unavailable on your phone network), but was an awful, endless, wait. A light punishment....

BUT IT SURE DOESN'T FEEL VERY LIGHT!!!!!! Please just send it already! I've been waiting for sooooooo long.
    Treo 610 has to be so fake since T-Mobile just started the 600.
    http://www.firstadopter.com - where early adopters discuss great stuff first
    Originally posted by Gasmeister
    It's comforting to know that I'm not the only adult in the world whose obsession with reading about, ordering and anticipating the arrival of my Treo 600 has led to, in the words of Alan Greenspan, irrational exuberance. My wife gives me that scornful look whenever she finds me perusing the forums at Treo Central. "How can you spend so much time reading about a toy you don't even own yet?" Sheesh... it's amazing how out of touch she can be!
    Gasmeister...she may adjust! I noticed the same looks when ordering the Cingular model in Nov. After a month she wanted one. She now has the Sprint version. I am waiting for my Tmobile unit...the Cingular will be sold to the highest bidder shortly after. The 600 is as fun as passing gas...anesthetic gas
    Originally posted by gmall33
    When did you order yours, and which one did you order? I ordered mine on 2-13-04 and was on "Order Received" status until today when it went all the way to "Awaiting shipment" does it stay on that status a long time too? I can't wait to get it!
    I ordered T-Mobile version on the same day (Friday the 13th...huuu hahahaaaa!!) Got the new status today. I hope they ship sometime before the week is out. Then the status will be: I GOT MINE!!!
    Originally posted by awinsberg
    I ordered a non-branded 600 on 2.11.04 at 9:10 pm PST, and while my order went to 'awaiting shipment' around the same time as all of the first batch did, mine is still 'awaiting shipment'

When I was a senior in high school we read this book called Dante's "Inferno" (maybe as a junior). Anyway, there was, as part of the levels of hell, Limbo. Limbo was the lightest of the torture one would get for not being a goodly person. Limbo wa where one went if you lived and died before mankind had figured out God, or if you worshiped but in the wrong way. Limbo wasn't heaven (getting your 600), nor one of the levels of hell akin to your sin (having your 600 unavailable on your phone network), but was an awful, endless, wait. A light punishment....

BUT IT SURE DOESN'T FEEL VERY LIGHT!!!!!! Please just send it already! I've been waiting for sooooooo long.
    Abandon hope all ye who enter! LOL Nope...I'm patiently waiting like 50 Cent.
    I ordered mine on 2-10 and it shipped and is slated for delivery tomorrow! Glad I paid for express shipping! Can't wait. Will my 16 yo daughter inherit my 270, or will I still love it most?

What are must have accessories?

Renee
    I can't wait to go to work on Friday! To get my Treo of course, why else!!!

Eric
    Ordered a T-mobile Treo 2/14 around 7pm est

Status changed to Awaiting shipping today around 8pm.

If I wasn't getting a truckload of HTPC parts delivered tomorrow I'd be much more anxious.

BTW: Where are they shipping from? All from the same wharehouse?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast