1.    #1  
    CLICK here to get Version 2.0

Neat new features.

one of which is the ability tp assign a function to the shift+center 5-way buton.

I wonder if there could be an option added for edit tools. For example, if you used TST to highlight a word, sentence or paragraph, you could then hit the Shift+center5way and have a little window that pops up and gives you Copy,Paste,Cut,Undo and cancel. Then you could use the fiveway to select a choice from the little window. After all, you are selecting the text for some reason.
    What do y'all think? Usefull or not?
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    CLICK here to get Version 2.0

Neat new features.

one of which is the ability tp assign a function to the shift+center 5-way buton.

I wonder if there could be an option added for edit tools. For example, if you used TST to highlight a word, sentence or paragraph, you could then hit the Shift+center5way and have a little window that pops up and gives you Copy,Paste,Cut,Undo and cancel. Then you could use the fiveway to select a choice from the little window. After all, you are selecting the text for some reason.
    What do y'all think? Usefull or not?
    Clip Pro 1.5 does nearly exactly that. I have it configured to respond to a menu press and hold command bar popup (thank you, TreoButler), though you can configure it to popup automatically anytime any text is selected.

Could you move this to the main TST thread? It's an interesting post and would be nice to see it incorporated there