1.    #1  
    The version posted on this site definitely didn't work for me -- it ignored the times I specified (for instance, I told it to send "Not in Contacts" calls to voicemail between midnight and 7 AM, but it sent all of those calls to VM 24 hours a day).

My "trial" is going to expire soon -- but I'm not paying for a program that doesn't work. Anyone have a newer/better trial version or Beta?
    Toysoft is getting ready, if not already, to release a new application called: Buzz Off.

Check out their web site for details. www.toysoft.ca
    The Sprint Treo differentiates between No Caller ID calls and Blocked Caller ID calls, hopefully one of these programs will support that eventually.
    Originally posted by lgreenberg
    Toysoft is getting ready, if not already, to release a new application called: Buzz Off.

Check out their web site for details. www.toysoft.ca
    BuzzOff is out and it works great!
    Originally posted by Alli

I can't find it on their site; do you have a link. What does it do?

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Originally posted by mathewlu

I can't find it on their site; do you have a link. What does it do?

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Registered users of LightWav were e-mailed last night about "BuzzOff" the demo has not been posted to the web site yet. Later today the demo should be posted. (Per an e-mail I recieved this morning)

So be paitent, and check the web page later today. A demo will be posted.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Originally posted by masonuc
    The version posted on this site definitely didn't work for me -- it ignored the times I specified (for instance, I told it to send "Not in Contacts" calls to voicemail between midnight and 7 AM, but it sent all of those calls to VM 24 hours a day).

My "trial" is going to expire soon -- but I'm not paying for a program that doesn't work. Anyone have a newer/better trial version or Beta?
    Sorry you had issues with that version you found on the site. I know there was a rogue beta that was posted without my prior authorization. I asked to have it removed a few weeks ago, but its still there.

The issue you had about "Not In contacts" was specific to sprint. All of those Sprint issues were resolved a month ago or more...

Email me at callfiltersupport@velocityware.com and I will send you the latest version.
    Originally posted by neotope
    The Sprint Treo differentiates between No Caller ID calls and Blocked Caller ID calls, hopefully one of these programs will support that eventually.
    This is done, as per your specific request a couple weeks ago. Call Filter now differentiates between No Caller ID calls and Blocked Caller ID Calls on Sprint phones.
    (GSM Phones cant tell the difference, so the Blocked Caller ID option is not available to them...just the No Caller ID option)
    Alli, does it support "no caller id" and "blocked caller id" and if so, does it support them simultaneously?

Thanks

Ben

the picture has GOT to go
    Originally posted by bclinger
    Alli, does it support "no caller id" and "blocked caller id" and if so, does it support them simultaneously?

Thanks

Ben

It will black on no caller id as well as caller not in contact list.
    I am a Sprint user and tried Buzz this morning. Didn't work properly. A blocked call was made, it displayed on the screen as blocked call and then sent it right through to the phone, wanting to be answered. Call Filter though was tested, 2nd day here and it has yet to fail. It did though display a blocked call in its log with the wrong name. Ben

-------------

It will black on no caller id as well as caller not in contact list.