1.    #1  
    I've been using TreAlertMgr since I bought my Treo600 and everything works as it should be, but now it suddently stop working. I tried deleting and installing a fresh copy but that didnt help. So I did a hard reset instead and install just TreoAlertMgr without any addtional 3rd party application, that too didnt work...anyone has any suggestion?

I have tried Treobutler which has a similar function but I prefer not to be just restricted to the center button to clear the alert. e.g. if I received a long sms message I have to press the center button to clear the alert and click the message button to view the rest of the message or else, if I click the 'goto' button the alert will keep on alerting me eventhough I have read the message....at least that's how I think it works unless I've missed something.
    I too have had it on my Treo 600 for months. No problems here and you've done what I would to help resovle it. I would now go to www.pdaapps.com for support.

Good Luck
    Originally posted by bondimac
    I've been using TreAlertMgr since I bought my Treo600 and everything works as it should be, but now it suddently stop working. I tried deleting and installing a fresh copy but that didnt help. So I did a hard reset instead and install just TreoAlertMgr without any addtional 3rd party application, that too didnt work...anyone has any suggestion?

I have tried Treobutler which has a similar function but I prefer not to be just restricted to the center button to clear the alert. e.g. if I received a long sms message I have to press the center button to clear the alert and click the message button to view the rest of the message or else, if I click the 'goto' button the alert will keep on alerting me eventhough I have read the message....at least that's how I think it works unless I've missed something.
    Hi Bondimac - you're mostly right about treobutler!
    You do have to click the centre button to dismiss the alert - though you could select 'go to' with the rocker key, press centre to go there and that would stop the alert as well as opening the sms.

also - the next tb upgrade should dismiss the alert if you tap a button on screen. (expect it in a couple of weeks)
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  4.    #4  
    Looking forward to trying it out. So it will also cancel the alert when I press the screen button to answer calls...that'll be great. For me, the alert manager of TB is the must have feature, the rest are just an added bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by bondimac

Update - the latest version of treobutler clears the alert if you tap on the screen as well.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre