1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to access the Adsense reporting page using the T600? Google tells me the reason it doesn't work is bc they require SSL which Blazer does not support . Any ideas?

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    For clarification, the URL I am referring to is:

www.google.com/adsense

Try it. It won't work on our T6. Ack.

Thanks again.
    I thought blazer did support SSL? I think the problem is you may not be a on a plan that supports it. For example, to get SSL on tmobile you have to have T-Mobile internet and not t-zones.

Wrong?
    ~Steve~**Treo 600 replaced Sidekick #17!!**
    The site is accessable with the ReqWireless browser. If you really need that site you might want to check ReqW out.

Regards,
    --Mathew
  5.    #5  
    What do I do with a .jad and .jar? I tried downloading them to both my desktop and directly to the phone. Neither worked. What am I doing wrong?

The error message says that this type of file is not supported.
    sign up as a palmone developer download java for treo 600 install the prc in /ibm/prc/arm or something like that and then use the converter in the bin folder to convert the .jar file into a .prc
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  7.    #7  
    I noticed in the FAQ section that there is ALSO a patch that needs to be installed when using with the T600.

You gotta know when to hold em...know when to fold em...

Waaaaaaaaay too complicated for me.

Is there another program or browser out there that doesn't require an MIS degree to get it installed?
  8.    #8  
    In another thread, they are discussing a download that lets T 600 users download java and run java based apps.

Will this help me?

Thanks.
    See this thread to find out how to run ReqW on the Treo. It's now my main browser because it is so much faster than Blazer.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t48336/s.html

Be sure to read into the thread to get the full info.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    See this thread to find out how to run ReqW on the Treo. It's now my main browser because it is so much faster than Blazer.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t48336/s.html

Be sure to read into the thread to get the full info.

Regards,
    --Mathew