1.    #1  
    I've done a couple of searches and haven't turned anything up worthwhile so I'm gonna go ahead and ask.

Is there an application out there that will put into the notes field of a contact call log information? I'd like to know when I called John Doe, for how long and when he called me...but in the actual contact entry and not just the call log.

I -think- Agendus does this, but I would actually prefer to use some other application if possible...maybe even one that just does this task alone.
    i think something called smartphonetools will help. it's supposed to actually put comments in the contact database. try doing a search on that for more info.
    Another choice is Call Notes, which was recently released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob600
    I've done a couple of searches and haven't turned anything up worthwhile so I'm gonna go ahead and ask.

Is there an application out there that will put into the notes field of a contact call log information? I'd like to know when I called John Doe, for how long and when he called me...but in the actual contact entry and not just the call log.

I -think- Agendus does this, but I would actually prefer to use some other application if possible...maybe even one that just does this task alone.
    I have been using Call Notes by HandWave and it works great. Have exchanged a few eMails with the developer and he is a very responsive and positive about improving the app. But it in fact does a great job of logging calls.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"