Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by jkoons
    Same thing happend to me, he's right.
    He? LOL....not hardly
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Originally posted by tomrob
    Wow, thanks for all the help since I last logged-on.
    Scandalex... theres some things I just don't understand, and you seem to be the man to ask!

Regards,
    Tom
    Pink=Girl

Blue=BOY

I guess I can see how this got confusing. Anyway, to answer your question; I cant. My particular problem didnt occur until the phone was switched from one to another; voice transferred, data didnt.

Although I do not work for SPCS or any of its affiliates, I am of the belief that the people who have gone from no problems to problems, are due to whatever SPCS has been doing within their network.
    Last edited by scandalex; 02/26/2004 at 04:57 AM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Originally posted by tomrob
    Well, three days and counting for the trouble ticket... anyone know how much time these things usually take?
    Tom
    The amount of time it takes to fix a problem depends on what they have done to correct it so far. What did the techs tell you they have done? That would kind of help. If they told you that your phone needs to be reset within the system, that could take up to 30 days.

Rob (and anyone else not getting the answers they need), I dont know if this will help you, but it helped me.

There is a small group of people that work alongside Tier 2 techs. They are called REMEDY. They are the ones who do the resetting and things of that nature. No, you cant pick up a phone and talk to Remedy; if you try, any person that answers the phone will act like they dont know what you're talking about.

Depending on the amount of people having this problem, there is no telling what number in queue you are. Remedy tries to handle these trouble tickets as fast as humanly possible. The best any of you can do is have a Tier 2 Tech attempt to find out what your status is.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12