1.    #1  
    Either on-line or resident on the SD card that updates regularly. IMDB and the others that I have tried are just unreadable on this tiny screen. I am looking for one with both current and old movies.

TIA!
    I don't think you'll find anything better than IMDB. Too bad they don't have a mobile version. Maybe Leonard Maltin's books?
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Found the IMDB database ported over to the TomeRaider reader on Memoware( www.memoware.com).

The TomeRaider reader is available from www.TomeRaider.com
    I can read IMDB just fine with ReqWireless (just using it the other day at the video store).

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Landware has a mobile version of the Leonard Maltin DB that can store all of its data in memory or on a SD card.

Details at http://www.landware.com/movieguide/palmos/

I just started using the trial last night, and I really like it. It has the ability to manage a personal list of films, and you can add entries for items not in the main DB.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I was wondering if someone could let me know if the new version of the Leonard Maltin Movie & Video Guide (1.1) worked with updating info on the Treo over the air (wireless)? I tried version 1.0 and it did not work and when I tried the new version, I get a message stating my trial period has ended.

Thanks for the help!
    Keith
    I haven't got it to work wirelessly I get some calendar error. I emailed the company THat is the main reason I wanted this app too.