Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Alright folk, since we know got Java working on the Treo 600, I thought we should start a list of available free java games that work!

(If don't know how to get java on your Treo, checkout this thread )

Anyway, I've been experimenting with free java games available for other phones like the following for various Nokia phones. I've found that some of them work and others do not. Please list any games you've found that can work on the Treo. You can convert them using the Jartoprc app found in the Bin directory of IBM websphere toolkit.

I'll begin this thread with a few freeware java games that I found work on the Treo:

Asteroids: Classic simple games. Downloaded and converted from above linked site. Use nav pad to move and center button to shoot!

EDIT: Rember guys, you need to have java installed for these games to work!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/14/2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: corrected fix link

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2.    #2  
    Oops... didn't upload first time. Here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Tetris: use nav pad to move left/right and up to rotate.

4.    #4  
    BlackJack: Works great!

5.    #5  
    Return of Jack: Get to highest level by jumping through holes...simple game. Press center nav button to access menu...

6.    #6  
    Mobile Blocks: Put falling blocks into full rows so they can disappear. Sorta like horizontal version of tetris. Menu automatically comes up and can define keys.

7.    #7  
    Shooter: Shoot the bulls eye with center nav button. Stupid game, but works...

8.    #8  
    Note: ALL (most) of the following freeware java games posted here on can be found on midlet.org. Screenshots of most of the apps posted below can be found at this site fyi...

Holy Moly: aim is to hit the moles while leaving the flowers intact. Use nav pad (L, R, D) to hit moles...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 02/21/2004 at 09:42 AM.

9.    #9  
    Jball: game of timing, action, and precise control. Maneuver a ball through twisting mazes while dodging holes and moving walls in a race against the clock. Use nav pad to maneuver...pretty hard to control....

10.    #10  
    Space Travel: based on Asteriods; however, you do not shoot, but dodge incoming asteroids and collect items. Nav pad functional, however a bit slow...

11.    #11  
    Spruceman: Pacman clone. Works great!!

12.    #12  
    Crossroads: Shareware Frogger clone. Works decent but squeezed in mini-screen.

13.    #13  
    Pong: kinda slow...

14.    #14  
    Pang: Actually, have quite figured this one out yet. Shoot the balls, they become smaller, shoot the smaller ones, they disappear...use center nav button...

15.    #15  
    Spruce Checkers: Works with touchscreen!! Graphics good...

FYI: Tons of free Spruce midlets found here in addtion to midlet.org
    Last edited by Gaurav; 02/21/2004 at 06:05 AM.

16.    #16  
    Spruce Chess: Touch screen works! Nice graphics!

17.    #17  
    Spruce Matchup: version of "Memory" where you have to find the pairs of characters on a six by six grid.

18.    #18  
    Spruce Invaders: B/W space invaders clone

19.    #19  
    Spruce Tennis: EVEN MORE SPRUCE! This is a pong-like tennis game. Works via nav pad or touch screen...

20.    #20  
    Swarm: Color version of space invaders...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast