Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Spruce Shooter: shoot-em-up arcade game where you have to shoot as many alien ships as possible with a limited ammunition load. Again from http://www-adele.imag.fr/~donsez/cou...chnologies.htm
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gaurav; 12/28/2005 at 12:01 AM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2.    #22  
    Spruce Driver: Simple racing game...keep out of the way of cars and obstacles, while collecting enough fuel to keep going.

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #23  
    DOOM: Kinda slow but works!! Again from midlet.org

4.    #24  
    Bowling: Cool looking bowling game from Spruce!

Cool! Thanks, gfunk!
  6.    #26  
    Alien Hunter: "platform game, with a whole cast of aliens to kill. Control your hunter in "goldminer" fashion". Demo only from midlet.org. The controls are kinda wierd and you'll have to mess around with to figure out. 4-L, 6-R, 2-U, 8-D, 5-hole etc.....

7.    #27  
    Air Gunner: Cooling looking again from midlet.org. "Using the radar locate and gun down as many enemy spaceships before they shoot you down. " However, can't figure out how to shoot! If anyone figures it out, let me know!

8.    #28  
    Basket ball midlet: Interesting looking bb game.Intereseting part is that there's also a PalmOS version that you can download here! For comparison's sake, the palm version is much faster than the java version.

9.    #29  
    Skier 1.0: Again from midlet.org. "Control your skier down the slope if good old fashion. Avoid hitting the trees whilst manouvering through the gates."

10.    #30  
    Kama Sutra: HAHA! Not exactly a game, but this is real funny! "vivid animation of an impressive acrobatic performance. New version includes speed gauge for extra pleasure". Again from midlet...

Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Spruce Shooter: shoot-em-up arcade game where you have to shoot as many alien ships as possible with a limited ammunition load. Again from http://spruce.jp/freemidlets
    couple of questions:

do you have to convert both (JAD and JAR) to a single PRC one in order to make apps works?

I saw in this web site not only games but also applications, there will be a chance that any of that (or other applications) will be works on Treo?

Thanks,
    Vito
    Originally posted by beat

couple of questions:

do you have to convert both (JAD and JAR) to a single PRC one in order to make apps works?

I saw in this web site not only games but also applications, there will be a chance that any of that (or other applications) will be works on Treo?

Thanks,
    Vito
    IIRC, you just pick either the JAD or JAR and convert to PRC.
  13.    #33  
    Originally posted by beat

couple of questions:

Thanks,
    Vito
    The files I posted are all converted Jar types. However the JartoPrc converter can also convert JAD file types. I haven't tried that though... Also, yes the other apps should also work. For example, I'm trying out the jBrowser wap browser found at midlet.org and it works just fine. In fact, I'll post that app here as well...

P.S. Let me know if ya'll want me to post any other applications

Thanks to both for inputs, please don't quit to post new prc files.

Which is the best system to try if a converted prc files works on my Treo? Could be Uninstall manager's Sandbox?

Thanks,

Vito
    However the JartoPrc converter can also convert JAD file types. I haven't tried that though...
    You can drag-and-drop a JAD file onto the jarToPrc converter program's user interface (window), and it'll load up all the relevent info required for conversion. Good typing time saver!

Please do continue, GFunk, and thanks!

aolumide
    Last edited by aolumide; 02/21/2004 at 12:51 PM.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    Great job...keep them flowing...
  17.    #37  
    Chordile: Off-Line chords database for guitar chords...again from midlet.org. Neat little app imo...

18.    #38  
    Monky Madness!: Monkey Madness is a Rampage clone for mobile devices. The objective is to avoid getting hit, and to destroy as much stuff as possible... Nice game, but haven't figured out how to punch yet? If you figure is out, let me know!

19.    #39  
    Originally posted by aolumide
    You can drag-and-drop a JAD file onto the jarToPrc converter program's user interface (window), and it'll load up all the relevent info required for conversion. Good typing time saver!
    aolumide
    Yup, I figured that out quite accidently myself!

Anyway folks, let make sure this isn't just a one horse show!!! So c'mon, isn't there anyone else besides me that wants to share some free java games here?!! I've tried all the ones I've posted in this thread...many others didn't work. So PLEASE add to this thread if you find anything cool!!!

Great stuff, gfunk!! I'll post some new ones when I get the chance. Got a loooonng weekened ahead of me.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast