Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I haven't tried Chatter, but I think it's worth pointing out that Verichat's support is very weak. On their web site, you can't find information as basic as "what is the most current version" or "when was the last time the app was updated." Chat clients necessarily get updated regularly because Yahoo and MSN keep mucking with their protocols to try to disable multi-chat clients. I have no idea whether I'm running the most current version of Verichat, I just know that my version isn't working with Yahoo right now. There's no "registered user support" on pdaapps.com.
    Originally posted by CambAngst
    I haven't tried Chatter, but I think it's worth pointing out that Verichat's support is very weak. On their web site, you can't find information as basic as "what is the most current version" or "when was the last time the app was updated." Chat clients necessarily get updated regularly because Yahoo and MSN keep mucking with their protocols to try to disable multi-chat clients. I have no idea whether I'm running the most current version of Verichat, I just know that my version isn't working with Yahoo right now. There's no "registered user support" on pdaapps.com.
    just follow the links to download. this is what i do.

http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/downloadfile_real.html

it would be great if they put it on there front page.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Well, I started using Chatter yesterday & loved the program... But it did drain the battery last night, and the Treo is my alarm clock.... to make a long story short, my kid missed the bus...
    Why would you leave it on when you are sleeping?

Originally posted by Mahootzki
    Well, I started using Chatter yesterday & loved the program... But it did drain the battery last night, and the Treo is my alarm clock.... to make a long story short, my kid missed the bus...
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    So What Is The Difference Between, Chatter, Verichat And The Built In Sms In A Sprint Treo600?
    The Toad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12