Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My T-Mobile Treo600 order just went to Credit Card Approved. I ordered on the first night it was available 2/09. Anyone else.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Mine too, ordered early morning on the 10th.
    I saw your posts, checked my email and mine is on the way, too. Very excited. Will I miss my 270?
    Credit Card approved, but the site says that we won't be charged till the thng gets in the mail. Not quite ready to get my hopes up here....
    Me too... Me too...

Ordered 09Feb.
    Someone today said they are on their way out the door:

Here is the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...629#post329629
    I order mine on the 11th and it is in the credit card approved stage. I can't wait. I received my martin overlays and cradle in the mail today!
    My status went from "Credit Card Approved" to "Awaiting Shipment" about an hour ago.

Whoo Hoo!!

It looks like it might actually ship soon. Wouldn't that be a trip?
    -- Go Illini!
    Me too, ordered the unbranded version on the 11th, got the email saying its passed credit approval....please ship soon it's killn me!!!

Waxhawsam
    hey guys could you tell me that with this offer...

do you have to take a monthly service plan?

is their an option to take the phone with the upgrade offer without a contract???
    I got an email from HS late last nite. Said that my Treo 600 was awaiting shipment.

Went to HS wab site and checked my order, and sure enough, the status was changed to AWAITING SHIPMENT. When I ordered, "Shara" told me when I see that on my order, the Treo would ship within 48 business hours (two business days) and depending on shipping it would be up to 5 more business days before receiving the phone.

Guess I'll have the phone by Friday, I hope! Maybe if I kneel at the Palm alter and pray??????
    Any idea where the treos ship from??

Wax
    My Treo (AT&T) branded went through the same process you guys are talking off and was shipped outta Orem, Utah

http://www.vikrampant.com/treo600/the_shipment.php

- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I'm not that lucky!! I ordered mine on the 13th and it still says "ordered received" AGGHHHHH!!!

I want my treo!!
    Originally posted by giantsand
    I saw your posts, checked my email and mine is on the way, too. Very excited. Will I miss my 270?
    Someday.

If your T-mo 600 ever arrives, you will miss your 270 some. I keep mine in my kit. When traveling, I often move my SIM to the 270 for the applications that it supports (mostly PQAs) that are not available on the 600. While the same data can eventually be found using Blazer, it may take minutes to get what the 270 PQAs do in seconds.

[This is a result of Palm OS 5.0 not being backward compatible.]
    Originally posted by MadTreo
    I got an email from HS late last nite. Said that my Treo 600 was awaiting shipment.

And "awaiting" and "awaiting." The artful, not to say fraudulent, manner in which HS/P1 manages to generate gossip, hype, and rumor in place of exectuting on their commitments, never ceases to amaze me.

Wouldn't be wonderful if we had a TreoCentral forum on how well HS/P1 executes on its plan.
    Originally posted by whmurray

And "awaiting" and "awaiting." The artful, not to say fraudulent, manner in which HS/P1 manages to generate gossip, hype, and rumor in place of exectuting on their commitments, never ceases to amaze me.

Wouldn't be wonderful if we had a TreoCentral forum on how well HS/P1 executes on its plan.
    We get enough of that already....why have a forum for it?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Originally posted by whmurray

I think you're being a little overzealous in this case.. Handspring has been saying that the T-Mo and unbranded pre-orders would ship in "early March" -- any shipment before then would be gravy. March doesn't start until Sunday.
    Originally posted by hyperenough

I think you're being a little overzealous in this case.. Handspring has been saying that the T-Mo and unbranded pre-orders would ship in "early March" -- any shipment before then would be gravy. March doesn't start until Sunday.
    Perhaps. Tell me, how is "early March" different from the many earlier commitments that they have missed?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast