1.    #1  
    Open ended question:

I bought the updgrade-offer T600 from Handspring for the Sprint network late last year. My wife decided she wanted to take my old T300.

I have never been in the position where I've had a reason/desire to wonder how to leverage the powers of having a digital family until now and I am finding it sort of difficult to come up with a 'best practices' for:

1) Sharing or merging a calendar, to-do list or appointment.
    2) Syncing HandyShopper2 databases between two palm devices.

For the first, I haven't come up with anything so I am all ears. For the second I use FileZ to beam the database back and forth - but that isn't exactly syncing it.

What are you all doing to accomplish these tasks?
    My wife does not have a palm device but I would like to know too because she uses outlook calendar at home. While it was funny the first time when in the middle of the work day, my treo calendar will pop something up like "appt for legs wax", I sure don't want this to happen in the middle of showing someone else my treo...
    My wife and I have been a 2 Palm OS couple for years, now with T600s. We usually beam calendar and contact info as needed. Neither of us has an exact duplicate of the other's contents, but a lot is identical.
    For shopping, we use the free SplashShopper that came with the T600. This allows you to beam shopping lists back and forth from within the app.
    At one time I was aware of some kind of web-based sync tool (? wesync) to allow more automatic schedule syncing. I however have no experience with it.
    1) To share your calendar, todo's etc use an app called SyncUS.

2) To share the DB's on any other app I like Hadishpooer, I recommend an app like ReocX.

Cheers!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    A somewhat related question:

I sync at home and at work. My wife has an entire "folder" of her contacts on the home PC. Is there a way for me to sync without getting her contacts on to my Treo and then ending up with them at my office as well?
    Originally posted by MVT
    A somewhat related question:

I sync at home and at work. My wife has an entire "folder" of her contacts on the home PC. Is there a way for me to sync without getting her contacts on to my Treo and then ending up with them at my office as well?
    What are her contacts in? If you're using Palm Desktop, as long as you use different hotsync names the software will keep them separate.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    We both use Outlook.