1.    #1  
    Has anybody found any particular brand of screen protectors to be particularly good or bad?
    Has anybody learned to do a search and not start new threads that have been beaten to death?
    I am not here to start arguments, just to point something out. I learned of this site via an accidental find using a Google search. For the first 5-6 days, I was in a "backdoor" site where I saw no graphics, photos, search hot buttons, nothing. I couldn't figure it out, and I couldn't get to the front door of the site.

Yeah, maybe I am just not that smart, but I do get computers fairly well and I was baffled for that first period. I started a thread that had been "beaten to death" because I had no idea how else to get info.

Not saying that is the case on this post, or any other. Just wanted to share my experience. Since I have figured it out, I am happy to say I love this site already, and I haven't even gotten my Treo yet.

Also, if you do a search for screen protectors, there was a thread with a link to reviews of some of the protectors out there, and it was very helpful.
  5.    #5  
    Has anybody learned to do a search and not start new threads that have been beaten to death?
    Ivigp:

I realize you are a frustrated computer geek - but you need to chill out.

I tried to delete this thread right after it was created but I think your post prevented it from being deleted.
    At least you can admit your laziness and were trying to do something about it.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for your understanding. Now back go back to your cubicle and your star trek chat room before somebody misses you.
    Not only are you lazy, now you have shown that you have no imagination. I will once again point you in the right direction. Do a search and see how many times that line has been used. Seriously please just do a search and stop cluttering these boards up. I come here and just want to do quck search of new threads and see if there is anything new. We don't need to see the same topics posted here especially one that has been posted so many times.
  9.    #9  
    Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you hear that fairly often.

Jesus - you are a tool.
    Here what? Please don't tell me that you only read at a 6th grade reading level. Wait maybe that is why you couldn't figure out how to do a search.
    Any reviews/ comments on screen protectors?

Posted especially for lvigp - chill dude, get a life.
    there are good reviews there.

Seriously, is worth all the bickering? I feel like I am at my grandparents house....
    Originally posted by ttrundle
    Any reviews/ comments on screen protectors?

Posted especially for lvigp - chill dude, get a life.
    Yes do a search on screen proiectors. It is not like this is the first duplicate thread that I have seen. There are tons of reviews. It just gets so idiotic to keep seeing the same threads because people could just search and get the answer they need and be done with it. I would rather see new information at the top of the posts, so that I can check things out and get on with my life. I felt the need to vent because of the topic of this thread and how many have been started. Oh and I am most definitely not the only one here who feels this way. I am done with this thread. I have chose the ignore option for the poster.
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    I have not seen this brand mentioned here in years.

I have been using Strong Engineering protectors. Used 'em on my Treo 90 and now on my T600. I like the little tab for removing them. I have had the first protector on for about 4 months now. (An order has 12 protectors.) Only a few scratches on it from my son playing Bejewelled and Rocket Mania and Dynomite. I am not affiliated with Strong, just think the price is right for the product ($9.35 plus S&H).

Jon

http://strongengineering.com

or bottom of page

http://strongengineering.com/miva?/M...=SP+Handspring