1.    #1  
    Just wanted to say that I switched over to Sprint from T-Mobile this weekend and sold my buggy T-Mobile pocket PC edition phone to pay for my shiney new Treo 600. What a great investment! This phone is sooooo much better than the PPC I had. While having the windows mobile OS was nice, it had lots of problems on my phone that I'm hoping for future users sakes, the 2003 OS will fix. But after having played around in the Palm OS a bit now, I'm not missing WM much any more.

This is a great phone! After DLing a couple apps to take full advantage of it's versatility (Zlauncher, HSmail, Chatter, PTunes) it has wowed me with what all it can do. Especially backed with Sprints Vision plan. With T-Mobile I was paying $20 a month for 10mb of data a month. Now with my share plan of 2000 min (with my wife) I get UNLIMITED web access on my T600 thanks to free vision services. I can browse all day, or chat with friends on Chatter, stream audio with PTunes, and it doesn't cost me a single extra penny!

Keyboard layout is great, 5-way functionality is amazing (no need for stylus almost!), complete silent function and the flick of a switch, IR, Hotsync, huge 3rd party apps support, and a great support community make this one heck of a great purchase. Only complaint is the screen resolution, but if it's gonna help my battery life, I can deal with it.

So anyway, it's nice to see such a strong community in support of this kicka$$ phone. I have a feeling I will be getting much useful information from these forums. I can feel the knowledge seeping into my brain right now First question though, I've got a pretty good handle on the apps I feel I need installed currently, but I am interested in what kind of accessories you all find useful for the T600. Right now I'm just using the items that were provided in the box, aside from the headset as it was oddly missing. Any suggestions on some good accessories to get for my shiny new T600? Thanks!
    I <3 my Treo 600!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi