1.    #1  
    I am trying to figure out something on caller ID. Does it only work if the person/number calling is already in your contacts list? That seems to be the case on mine (a Treo 600 on Sprint). Also, since I have some set up in my contact list with *82 ahead of the number (to unblock my standard caller ID block on a few numbers)or a 1+ ahead of the number, when those people call it does not recognize them and just lists their incoming number without the name being displayed. Is there a way to fix this (like a way to separately designate what numbers should have the *82 dialed before the number and/or which need the 1+area code before the number, etc.)?

(By the way, I also tried to search about this - and looked in the manual - but couldn't find anything helpful)

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    You could always reenter the persons into the contacts list without dialing prefixes in one of the other number fields. Then it would recognize the incoming number.
  3.    #3  
    Problem is that it only lets you use 4 spots for numbers per person and I already have a home, work, mobile and other filled for them. I can't be the only one who has found this to be a problem --- can I?