1.    #1  
    My Treo is in on it's way via UPS. I'm eagerly awaiting it but have had a heck of a time finding a good shareware/freeware site? Browsing through the posts there are lots of goods links to specific pieces of software here and there, but no central repository.

Does anyone know of a good site?

If nothing yet exists, I'm more than happy to collect apps and stick them online for everyone.
    I'm afraid there's no one single repository for Treo600-specific apps... at least I'm not aware of one! Anyway, there's tons of places to find freeware palm apps in addition to the forums at treocentral. Here are some places:

palmgear.com
    freewarepalm.com
    www.palmopensource.com
    handango.com
    pdagreen.com
    etc...

I think it would be great if you could creat a mobile formatted list of all available Treo specific apps with links!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Cool, thanks for the links...

I got no problem setting up a treo 600 mobile friendly list with links - but before I do that, I'll have to have my own treo to test with