Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'm on the verge of ordering one of their custom cases for my T600 but am a little worried about the number of people who have had bad experiences with these guys in the past. Have they shaken themselves up and started delivering on time lately or are they still " late 'n' not that great " ??

Any help would be appreciated !!
    I ordered mine on January 29 and received it on February 11. I am extremely happy with it.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Was it the I-Volution case or the classic case. That is a very short time to receive it espically when the web site says 30 days.
    It was the I-Volution case. Yes, I was surprised when I received the FedEx e-mail at around the 9th. However, it was a black case with clip and personalization. So they might have those just laying around.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    It was the I-Volution case. However, it was a black case with clip and personalization. So they might have those just laying around.
    Yes, they may have been busy building a bunch of all black cases since I see MobilePlanet is now advertising the black cases for sale...
    Originally posted by SoCalVisor

Yes, they may have been busy building a bunch of all black cases since I see MobilePlanet is now advertising the black cases for sale...
    I ordered one from MP on Feb. 12th. They were expecting them on the 12th. I just got an email that states they are now expecting them on Feb. 24.

At this rate, I would have been better off ordering a custom case from Vaja.

Waiting...waiting...waiting,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    I got a Classic custom embossed case. I got the Vitelino Pistone color with SD slots, and the belt clip. It works very well and is wearing nicely.

The Treo slips in the sleeve a little bit, bit a little spacer should fix that. It hasn't been a big deal so I haven't gotten around to dealing with it.

Concerning delivery time, they were very good, keeping the 10 day expected time for a custom case on target.

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase. Thats a bit more than I can say for the several sets of headphones I have gone through!

-Frank
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I am still waiting for my custom built Caterina Black/ Caterina Blue case I ordered 01-23-04.
    I love the look of the i-volution, but man that's a lot of money to spend on a case. My wife would kill me if I told her I spent $100 on a case for my cellphone.
    I <3 my Treo 600!