1.    #1  
    I get an error when i try to sync my Treo 600 with bizcon
    Yoru security key is no longer valid. To continue, please select the Re-register option from the Account Settings menu.
    I can not find the account settings menu. Any one help?
    I am having the same problem. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks,
    Kirk
    On your treo click on settings then click on "info" then "re-register". It will clear everything in Bizcon on your treo but whatever is on your desktop will be synced back over the first time you do that.
    Last edited by BP57; 09/09/2004 at 02:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Open biz connect
    hit menu button
    under settings chose biz conn info
    Yes this is well hidden. It took almost an hour of screwing around with my biz connect when I moved PCs a few weeks ago. That is how I was finaly able to find it.
    If that wasn't clear enough, start by clicking on the "menu" button on the keyboard when you are in bizconnect's email window. a tool bar should pop up with a "settings" tab. under that there should be "bizcon info" tab. that will bring up the "re-register" window. mine might be a little different than that because i'm using the beta version of Seven rather then bc.
    Thanks. This is for my bosses phone so I will give it a try when he gets back in tomorrow morning. He gets the new toy and has me learn how to use it.

Kirk
    I got it reset this morning. Thanks for the help.

Kirk