1.    #1  
    Just received this e-mail in regards to my order:

Dear Valued E & B Customers,

The Slipper Treo 600 cases have been redesigned and because of this there was a longer than expected delay in the shipment of your order. We had received a few cases in, but not enough to fill all of our backorders. We are expecting the next run of cases to be arriving late next week. We appreciate your business and thank you for your endurance and patience.

As a token of our gratitude for your patience in this matter; we are including a package of screen protectors for the Treo 600 (CL-430). These are a new item we have just released for the Treo 600. We look forward to serving you in a more timely fashion in future transactions.

We appreciate your business,

Tegan King
    Customer Service Manager
    E & B Company
    web: www.ebcases.com
    email: info@ebcases.com

Tel: 1(800)896-CASE (2273) Ext. 102

INTL: 858.385.1976 Ext. 102

FAX: 858.385.1971

Return Mailing Address:
    12265 World Trade Dr., Suite B
    San Diego, CA 92128-3771
    I wonder what was redesigned. I just looked at their site and the pictures haven't changed to reflect any redesign.
    Originally posted by SoCalVisor
    I wonder what was redesigned. I just looked at their site and the pictures haven't changed to reflect any redesign.
    Unlike previously, maybe now they are using quality leather, making sure all the holes that are supposed to be in every case are actually cut out and perhaps they might even properly fit.

The fact that they kept shipping so many of the previous piece-of-shi% cases before actually doing something about it insures that I'll never buy anything from them again.