Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Guess I will revist this application more once I get a SD card in a couple of days. Thanks for your help. That really should be added to the manual.
    I downloaded a bunch of wav files that won't play from ram or from a memory card.....what am I missing? Lwav is able to play a few wav files that I think may have come with the app. I've tried pressing the convert button and the resulting wavs don't play.
  3.    #63  
    if you get the parsing error then the wave is compressed. you need to use uncompressed wave files or convert the compressed to uncompressed fro the Treo600.

read the lightwave manual on how to convert to uncompressed files and use it in ram and on the card.

next version of lwave will support PTunes 3.2 playing wav and mp3/ogg files in ram.
    Some WAV files that are available for download from websites are compressed using an MP3 codec. I have found that if I rename them to .MP3 they will play. (Provided you have PocketTunes installed.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Because I have never really had a straight answer about how to tell if a wav is compressed or not, I find that I use the Godwave application to "reformat" ALL wavs. It really is very easy. I simply save the wav or mp3 to my PC desktop, then I open the file in Goldwave, and do a "Save As" choosing 16 bit mono wav.

K
    I just use the file converter that comes with EasyCD-DA. I created a template called "TreoRinger" and I convert them into MP3 files. Poof I am all set.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Okay - snappermail alerts on autopoll are still not working properly... the alert does NOT sound until I actually start Snappermail again...

In other words, if I've left the unit sleeping in the Phone application and Snappermail auto polls email, the alert will NOT sound until the next time that I fire up Snappermail... anyone else notice this?

I'm not using pocket tunes - all the alerts are WAVs stores on the SD card.

L
    Lee Ladisky
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234