1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me figure out how to uninstall ZLauncher? Thanks.
    When I installed zlauncher I used the default background (yellow) with their low res theme. I then purchased a low res silver theme with a blue background.

The blue background is okay but I would rather just have the default white Treo background.

The tab for background doesn't show up in theme manager (just Theme and Icon Set). I tried to uninstall the application to get rid of the blue background but no luck. When I reinstall the application and the silver theme without reinstalling the blue background it doesn't work. I still end up with the blue background. I can't find the file to delete to get rid of it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    Originally posted by lorms
    Can anyone help me figure out how to uninstall ZLauncher? Thanks.
    I think you should be able to delete it from the default launcher that came loaded with the Treo. From the App menu in ZLauncher, choose exit and then delete the program.
    Originally posted by mmiller683
    When I installed zlauncher I used the default background (yellow) with their low res theme. I then purchased a low res silver theme with a blue background.

The blue background is okay but I would rather just have the default white Treo background.

The tab for background doesn't show up in theme manager (just Theme and Icon Set). I tried to uninstall the application to get rid of the blue background but no luck. When I reinstall the application and the silver theme without reinstalling the blue background it doesn't work. I still end up with the blue background. I can't find the file to delete to get rid of it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    It sounds like you have version 4 of ZLauncher. In this version the background is customized in the Tab Properties (not the Theme Manager).

Menu->Tab->Tab Properties
    Go to the General Tab.
    Just above the cancel button is a text field. Select it. This should bring up a chooser to pick your background image. Select "No Back Image" and choose OK.
    Now go to the Color tab. Click on the word "Back" and pick white as your background color. Choose OK. Go to the Advanced tab and select "Set Current Properties to All Tabs". This will clear all the back images and set the colors of all your tabs to be the same.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    ZLauncher comes with ZLManager.prc. Run this and it has an option to uninstall ZLauncher.

Jason