1.    #1  
    An associate of mine just told me he has had a problem for about a month on his GSM 600. Every keypress in any app yields two of whatever he typed - double letters. So "help" becomes "hheellpp".

I seem to remember seeing something about this, but couldn't find it when I searched.

Anyone know what this could be? He's soft reset with no change. Didn't do it when he first got his treo but has for a while. I haven't investigated what apps he's running, etc. but will.

If anyone knows this off the top of their head, though, muchos gracias.

Thanx
    Paul
  2.    #2  
    Hello - tap, tap, tap - is this thing on?

Any ideas?

Thanx
    Paul
    Do you by any chance have TextPlus installed ? I had the same problem when it was active.
    SSttrraannggee, II ddoonn''tt hhaavvee tthhiiss pprroobblleemm wwiitthh mmiinnee!!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks morduin - looks like it was WordComplete in this case - disabled it and the problem went away.

I can't believe this guy lived with this for a month before he told me about it.

Quote: "It's really kinda a pain entering phone numbers when you have to hit backspace after each digit"

Unbelievable.

Paul
    This is a great forum! I had the same problem - ddoouubbllee lleetteerrss - and just deleted Word Complete and it's fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Penny

I can't believe this guy lived with this for a month before he told me about it.

Quote: "It's really kinda a pain entering phone numbers when you have to hit backspace after each digit"

Unbelievable.

Paul
    LOL...The great power of TC (Somebody, somewhere, sometime has done it before...)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

hey...

Well I guess suggesting lyposuction on his associates ffiinnggeerrss isn't needed now..

hehehehe

chuck