1.    #1  
    Afther our company's exchange server was moved from one physical machine to another the hotsync told me the following (translated):"The Outlookstandardprofile has moved. If you continue a recovery synchronisation wil be done, duriing which duplicates could b created" The first thing I was thinking great I will end up with all entrys duplicated. No risk no fun I choose to go on and thankfully there wasn;t enything duplicated and synchronisation of all except the Calendar works fine now.

But for the Calendar Hotsync is prompting that question mentioned above everytime I sync my treo. So it does a recoverysync without any errormessages but will prompt me for a recovery the next time again and so on. As I said no problem with contacts, notes or do to lists only calendar.

Any similar happenings? Thanks for your help guys.

Robert
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I suspect that you'll need to uninstall, then reinstall pocketMirror. You might want to chck their website (www.chapura.com). They have good FAQs and respond fairly quickly to emails.
    Cheers

Charles
  3.    #3  
    I wasn't even aware that Pocket Mirror has to do anything with that syncprocess.
    I recognized some software component in the system management but didn't now that hotsync is using it.

I think I'll have to have a deeper look into that.

thx

Robert
  4.    #4  
    Updating to a newer version solved the problem.