1.    #1  
    In August I purchased the 300. Worked ok for a while, some crashes, then the screen started messing up. It went from ok at time to comepletely illegible. Called Handspring they said I have to call sprint. I call sprint they know absolutely nothing about the 300. They tell me to take it to a Sprint Store. Wait endlessly on line, until they were ready to call next, they send me another 300. GREAT SCREEN..except this one crashes in phonebook. I irately call Sprint they tell me to go to the Store. I wait endlessly on line until they are good and ready to call next. They tell me I have to wait 3 hours. I say,I cant,get me a manager. He comes they send me another 300. so far so good but after only 2 days I am a little leary.

Handspring Support.....none
    Sprint Support...They tried but are really uncaring.

Save your money forget the Treo
    Stay away from Sprint

Peter
    Save your money forget the Treo
    Stay away from Sprint
    I feel your pain, especially regarding Sprint! But I recommed you consider upgrading to the Treo600...Haven't had any major hardware problems at all!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Well...I just received my third Treo...So far so good..no crashes...I am slowly putting in 3rd party software.

Peter