1.    #1  
    I have finished Updating my Treo 600 formatted site. ALL the wallpaper that I have made is available from your Treo 600, as well as your PC. The Treo 600 formatted version is available from http://www.tavisjohn.com/treo600. Enjoy!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Nice collection!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, and it is always growing. Who knows what I might add tomorrow, or over the weekend.

I also take requests.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    How about some Cowboy Bebop wallpapers?
    Very nice, TJ! I will be using 'em on my Treo!
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Snorty
    How about some Cowboy Bebop wallpapers?
    Here is where I have posted your req: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t48684/s.html

I also compleated the Treo Compatable Site. All of my wallpaper is now available. And I will slowly add more features and stuff as I get around to it. As far as I can tell I seem to have the largest collection of wallpaper for the treo 600.
    Would these wallpapers be for the phone section or for the main screen of the phone like used in the "Today" program?

P.S. Could you also throw in some instructions for installing on the web site.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  8.    #8  
    The wallpaper on my site is for the Built In phone app. I have no idea if they would work for any other app, but you can try.

I added instructions on how to install the wallpaper directly from my site. Enjoy!
    Thanks Tavis!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I click on the preview picture but it is not asking me to download. Should I just right click and save it that way? What am I doing wrong? I can't take this pressure!! Stop yelling at me!!
  11.    #11  
    I am sorry, I should have been more specfect, The instructions on the /treo600 are designed for if you are browsing the webpage from your treo 600. You can right click and save ANY of the pictures you see on either the treo formatted site or the Treo 600 section of my website. I hope that this clears things up a bit.