1.    #1  
    I just purchased the snapper standar bundle ($40) and am awaiting the unlock code. Real impressed so far, was easy to set up my 2 work accounts and two personal accounts. Question is when sending a new message, will the "this email sent by snappermail" or whatever the tagline is, will that disappear once I unlock it? Its no big deal to erase it I guess, just wondering.
    Originally posted by dcmidnight
    I just purchased the snapper standar bundle ($40) and am awaiting the unlock code. Real impressed so far, was easy to set up my 2 work accounts and two personal accounts. Question is when sending a new message, will the "this email sent by snappermail" or whatever the tagline is, will that disappear once I unlock it? Its no big deal to erase it I guess, just wondering.
    Open SnapperMail and select Options->Edit Accounts. Select the account you are using to send mail and then press the 'Edit' button. Under the 'Identity' settings, press the 'Signature' button at the bottom of the screen. You should be able to change the signature to whatever you want, or uncheck the checkbox for no signature.
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  3.    #3  
    Sweet thanks!