1.    #1  
    Saw this online at smartfone.net. supposedly translated from a russian site about upcoming phones.

main reason i thought i would post it is because it seems all the posts here about the latest 'treo-killers' die quickly because of the lack of a keyboard...

http://smartfone.net/?m=show&id=325

anyway i still love my 300
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    almost twice the size of the Treo 600!

Not thanks, not interested...
    Eh.. the NEC e808y seems like more of a clone to me...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    A 700 mAh battery? Makes the Treo's 1800 mAh battery seem gargantuan.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Ayrow
    almost twice the size of the Treo 600!
    interesting, i did not pick up the big size difference. i can agree with that. i do like my flip cover, though. a lot of folks had trouble with it but i guess i've been lucky.

the other one linked above is definitely more of a 600 clone...

at least there might be more choices soon. competition is good for us consumers
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  6. lam
    No guys , it's not a clone . That's a 3G (third generation GSM, or you can also call it UMTS) phone from NEC. Look closely and you'll notice the camera is in from of the phone instead of behind the phone. That's because it's used for video conferencing. Does the US provides video conferencing on mobile phones ? Maybe not GSM standard , maybe CDMA ?