1.    #1  
    I installed Pocket Tunes Basic (the one AT&T gives out for free when you register) and it works great. HOWEVER, I no longer can send or receive any data in any program on my Treo 600. In fact, when going to Prefs then Network, I get a message "The network library is not available." Soft and warm resets do not help. Also, soft resets recycle forever unless I do a warm reset. The telephone still works.

Does anyone have any idea what to do? Of course, it is possible that another program or my Treo, and not Pocket Tunes, is the reason.
    Originally posted by RJK11
    I installed Pocket Tunes Basic (the one AT&T gives out for free when you register) and it works great. HOWEVER, I no longer can send or receive any data in any program on my Treo 600. In fact, when going to Prefs then Network, I get a message "The network library is not available." Soft and warm resets do not help. Also, soft resets recycle forever unless I do a warm reset. The telephone still works.

Does anyone have any idea what to do? Of course, it is possible that another program or my Treo, and not Pocket Tunes, is the reason.
    A hard reset should fix things, but you'll loose all the files you've installed on your T600, and have to reinstall them.

"The network library is not available." happens when you do a warm reset, because the library doesn't load at boot time (because you did a warm reset). This is normal when you do a warm reset.

Your T600 recycles forever after a soft reset because a file in memory is set to automatically load when you (soft) reset, and it's messed up (or its preferences are messed up).

You can try warm resetting, and then removing newly installed files, and then soft resetting and see if the phone completes the boot.

Bill S