1.    #1  
    The software conflict with TextPlus was apparently only partially fixed.

There is no conflict when both apps are enabled as long as there is no soft reset (for any reason, either error or intentional) to foul things up. After a soft reset, TextPlus causes KC600 to behave abnormally and rendering it more of a nuisance than a friend. Disabling and Re-enabling KC600 after a reset resolves the conflict, but only until the next reset.

The only workaround is to remember to disable/re-enable KC600 after each and every reset -- not my favorite thing to do on my Treo. It's really too bad, because the combination of the two is really great.

Can either metsfan or rwhitby do anything about this?
    I'll take a look when I get a chance.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, metsfan.
    how do you tell which version one has? I goto the pref and choose about and I don't see any mention of Rev number, just GNU stuff the programers name.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    how do you tell which version one has? I goto the pref and choose about and I don't see any mention of Rev number, just GNU stuff the programers name.
    It doesn't say in prefs or anywhere else, but when you d/l it is indicated as 0.7.
  6.    #6  
    If click is set to default (lower case e), in spite of this setting quick double clicks will frequently type an upper case E, regardless of the timeout setting. I've not been able to determine when or why this happens, but it does. Other than these 2 issues, KC600 is superb.