1.    #1  
    I never received an official SMS from sprint as they had said, when SMS became available in my area. It doesnt matter, all I know is that I just found out yesterday that it is flawlessly working. Another thing I have never emailed the Howard Stern show from my phone or visited their website from my phone but when I type "H" as the first letter when sending an SMS on the contancts line Howard Sterns email comes up. Why is that?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Dio72
    I never received an official SMS from sprint as they had said, when SMS became available in my area. It doesnt matter, all I know is that I just found out yesterday that it is flawlessly working. Another thing I have never emailed the Howard Stern show from my phone or visited their website from my phone but when I type "H" as the first letter when sending an SMS on the contancts line Howard Sterns email comes up. Why is that?
    The treo automatically detects if Howard is playing in your area and gives you the option of sending him an email. It goes directly to his private number, and he has a treo too!

or it could be in your contacts....

Andy
  3.    #3  
    Oh Okay