1.    #1  
    I could not find any other threads that spoke of this, so I will ask...

Can the latest Palm Web Pro software be used on the Treo? There are certain websites that are viewable with this software that do not work with Proxy-type software, but I do not see the Treo 600 listed as being compatible. I am thinking it does not work because of the 160x160 screen, but I want to know for sure.

Doug
    visit us at www.tdscomputer.com
    Do a search on WebPro or WebProV, there should be quite some threads about it. It's a better browser than Blazer, in particular faster, but the latest and the greatest is the ReqWebViewer. Somebody started a thread about this browser last week so you could even find this one by scrolling through the recent threads.
    It crashes on myT600 when I close it. Works great up until that point.

JC
    This has been discussed to death... I'll be nice though and point you to this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...o&pagenumber=1

In fact, I'll be uber nice and tell you to just download the patched version that works on the Treo600 here.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I've been using the patched version.

JC