1.    #1  
    Just wondering how common this is...

Yesterday my handset (NOT headphone) ear piece speaker went bad. Something became loose inside the ear piece (the speaker area actually rattles when I shake the phone) and now every call has an annoying "blown speaker" sound. Fortunately I've got the equipment replacement program and should be able to swap it in. Anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    This is actually a known issue with the Treo 600, it's covered under the warranty. If you can find a Sprint Store with Treo 600s in stock, have them exchange it. Don't use your equipment replacement unless you absolutely have to...
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by DSDxp
    This is actually a known issue with the Treo 600, it's covered under the warranty. If you can find a Sprint Store with Treo 600s in stock, have them exchange it. Don't use your equipment replacement unless you absolutely have to...
    That's good info to have going into the Sprint store. Thanks...
    I had the exact same problem. Sprint replaced it with the stand mfg wty. The only problem is that they replaced it with a refurb... Seems to be fine but is kinda annoying that they would do that. You pay $600 for a phone that breaks from a know issue and they give you a "fixed" phone....