Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I started having problems and have sent a message to both Lightwav and Pocket tunes support, but just in case anyone else was having this problem, I thought I should post this.

I received a message on my Treo600 that said " my palm crashed (or was reset) the last time I was running pocket tunes. If I believe the problem was caused by Pocket Tunes, I was asked to email support."
    I am running Pocket Tunes 2.21

The last program I installed was Lightwav 1.1a, and it did not seem to have any problems. It came with a sample wav file. I was able to play the wav file and my ogg files without any problems.

On Sunday, 2/15, I started downloading Wav files to my Treo. Pocket tunes would not play any files, wav or ogg. The Stop button had a red circle around it and if I pressed the play button, the screen would turn off. The only solution to this was to do a soft reset.
    I am sending this email to Pocket-Tunes and LightWav support so they are aware of this problem and can hopfully resolve it soon.

Darlene
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Thanks to the support folks at ToySoft, I learned that just because a file says it is a .wav file, doesn't mean that it is the type of .wav file that LightWav can play.

Anyone know a place I can Learn about the different types of sound files?