1. GMF
    We were skiing over the weekend and I left my T600 in the car overnight. It's pretty cold here in PA and now, even after the phone has warmed up, I am experiencing a significant delay when switching applications. This didn't happen before. Has anyone experienced this and do you have a fix?
    I would leave it at room tempature for 24 to 48 hours.
    If you try to heat it with say a blow dryer you run the risk of condensation forming on the internal hardware. Leave it alone and let it heat up naturally and the problem should go away.
    This also works if you were to let it sit out in a hot car and the screen goes almost pitch black, just let it sit and the problem should take care of itself.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Originally posted by GMF
    We were skiing over the weekend and I left my T600 in the car overnight. It's pretty cold here in PA and now, even after the phone has warmed up, I am experiencing a significant delay when switching applications. This didn't happen before. Has anyone experienced this and do you have a fix?
    The effects are from a screen, which has been subjected to 'extreme' cold. The manual does warn about the operating temp. 0-40 degrees celcius.

The screen should always be allowed to naturally return to a safe operating temperature before the screen is activated - powering on a frozen screen can cause major damage.

I would take jfmc... advice and leave it to naturally return to a normal temperature.

ps.
    When I snowboard, I always take a 'junk' phone.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Always allow all electronics to come to temp normaly, do not artifically heat. You run the risk of over heating parts and damaging them, of having condensation forming inside the device, or having static electricity build up.

When I was working for a computer store I told a customer to allow his computer to warm up for several hours before turning on the power after he took it home. He left it in the car overnight (-15 degrees) the next morning he got it out of the car, and hooked it up. Then he powered it up, without letting it warm up at all! It started to boot then he heard a CRACK and the computer stopped running. He broght the computer back saying that I had not tested the upgrade properly, his computer did not work. When I opened the computer I noticed that the CPU fan was loose. When I removed the fan, the CPU was chattered into tiny little pices, and the MB had a crack under the CPU. I asked the customer when he powered it up, he told me how he took it out of the car that morning and powered it up. I asked him if he let it warm up first, and he said that he waited 5 minutes and then powered it up, because he could not wait, he had an important e-mail he needed to read. He was not happy to find out that our warranty did not cover the damage to his computer, and that he would have to wait several days for replacement parts.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre