Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I am trying to download some programs for my T600 but the zip files will not open up in the win zip folder. Any suggestions on how to open up the zip files.
  2. #2  
    try lightnzip winZip compatible at www.toysoft.ca
  3. #3  
    If I understand you, you do have WinZip and it won't up certain zip files?

    I can't understand how that can be if the zip files are valid. I'm presuming you're familiar with WinZip and how to use it...

    You may have some corrupted zip files.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Mark Squires
    If I understand you, you do have WinZip and it won't up certain zip files?

    I can't understand how that can be if the zip files are valid. I'm presuming you're familiar with WinZip and how to use it...

    You may have some corrupted zip files.
    i had winzip but it says it is not valid anymore and when I reinstall it, i click on the file to go to winzip and nothing shows up in the winzip box. I am on windows xp
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    I am trying to download some programs for my T600 but the zip files will not open up in the win zip folder. Any suggestions on how to open up the zip files.

    I am asuming you are doing your download on the PC.!?!?

    * You might try deleting and reinstalling WINZIP.
    * Try unzipping something else, perhaps something that previously worked.

    You say "will not open up in the win zip folder". So I assume
    you are gettig to the point where you can see the contents of
    the zip file.
    Can you click on a content item and do an extract?

    I'm on a WINDOWS XP Professional machine using WINZIP 9.0
    (BETA) and I experience no problems ZIPPING and UNZIPPING.

    Try some suggestions and/or provide more detail concerning your
    specific problem.

    Chris Gloor
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by hockey Dad


    i had winzip but it says it is not valid anymore and when I reinstall it, i click on the file to go to winzip and nothing shows up in the winzip box. I am on windows xp
    Well, that sounds like a program issue not a zip file problem. Can't help you there; the winzip install file is pretty much automatic and self executing. You may need to get tech support from WinZip. If you are a paying member, that's possible. If you're using a free version it may not be.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by smiley88
    try lightnzip winZip compatible at www.toysoft.ca
    I'm actually having a problem with LightNZip. When I try to unzip any file on the card I get the following error:

    ZIPMAG: cannot open /palm/xxx.prc for writing
    I get this error no matter what zip file I try to unzip. Also, I have Receiveit as my universal file receiver and it desn't seem to detect LightNzip as one my options for *.zip" extensions? What's goind on here? I am currently demoing the latest LightNZip version...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

Posting Permissions