Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I was with the sprint treo 600 for a while and decided to get rid of it because the coverage was terrible in my area atleast for me. I know with sprint you didn't have to worry about verichat usage since it was all included on the vision pack.

Now that I have switched to t-mobile and since they don't have unlimited SMS I wonder If 300 sms will be enough. Can the people with gsm treo's tell me how extensive verichat will be now that i don't have unlimited sms.

Thanks
    If you're in Verichat, they're not counted as sms as they're part of the program using your internet. It's only when they come in as an sms outside of Verichat that they count as sms.

By the same token, for $19.99/mo you get unlimted internet, and for another $10 you can add buddy time which gives you unlimited T-Mo to T-Mo calls and unlimited SMS. (I have both.)
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    thanks for the reply..

one more question.. Is it necessary to have the 19.99 internet plan for verichat to work or can i use the regular t-zones package. Since I can browse the internet with the 4.99 plan but want to make sure that i will be able to log into verichat.

thanks
    I was under the impression that T-Mo had curtailed use of the T-Zones plan for the 600. Not sure if it will or not.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Originally posted by doug0365
    thanks for the reply..

one more question.. Is it necessary to have the 19.99 internet plan for verichat to work or can i use the regular t-zones package. Since I can browse the internet with the 4.99 plan but want to make sure that i will be able to log into verichat.

thanks
    Yes, you need the 19.99 VPN or Internet plan for Verichat to work. TMobile limits the 4.99 TZones to email and web browsing only. I know from experience in this issue