1.    #1  
    I wants to buy the treo 600 real bad but like when I went to look at Handspring.com, it said that I can buy it but it will cost me 699 !!! I don't have that much money, don't even want to pay that much for it because I gonna stay here only about 5 more months. I use my cellphone with my operator in my country and I turn on the international roaming. I'm fine with the provider and number service but I'm not fine with my Nokia 6610 ...

I tried to get it on the Ebay and like somebody overbid me 1 second before the bidding end ... I'm so sad ...

Anyway, Is there a way or a place that I can buy treo w/o a service for a price about $450?
    If you can get hold of a Treo 180, 270, or 300 serial number, you can order an unlocked GSM Treo600 from PalmOne for $399 (until March 2). Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    It sound pretty good to me, sir. I may can find it one. Now, I try to look on the Palmone for the link about what you concern. Could you give me the link or tell me where I have to go if I start from Palmone.com please ... I'm blind
    Here's the link. I notice that some people are selling serial numbers on eBay. Good luck!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks a lot, Mr.scrinch! I found that page, look at the ebay, try to find serial number, got it at $4.50.

But right now, I have to wait for S*upid Paypal to approve my account. I have to check back on my statement again on Monday. I didn't want to pay Paypal anything in the first time so I didn't make the activation or something. Rightnow, I got stuck in a hole with no ladder out ... Untill Monday, lolz.

Anyway, Thanks a lot. I'm very appriciate your help !!!

Next question: Does this box gonna came in with something say about T-Mobile? If yes, I may looking forward to a little bit trouble, lolz.
    You can order either a T-Mobile Treo600 or an unbranded Treo600 from Pa1mOne. You want to order the unbranded one.
    Reading from the link, i thought that you need to sign up with Tmobile in order to get the $399 price .

Quote from link:
    <This offer is available with plans from T-Mobile until 3/2/2004.* Offers from Sprint, Cingular Wireless and AT&T Wireless have expired.>

I dont have an old Treo serial number and therefore cannot go further into the webpages to see what the real deal is?

If i can get the T600 Without signing up with Tmobile by choosing the unbranded Treo option, then i am definitely getting one for myself soon!
  8.    #8  
    Ok, thanks very much.

Eventually, I ordered it by asking somebody in the Palm community in my country. I'm very appriciate your help.

About Mr.gelco concern about the service. I got a picture for you to see.

There is a choice that you can make !

Anyway, I hope mine will arrive very soon ... I have to wait about 2 more weeks ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    Originally posted by scrinch
    If you can get hold of a Treo 180, 270, or 300 serial number, you can order an unlocked GSM Treo600 from PalmOne for $399 (until March 2). Good luck.
    Can someone post the link to the upgrade offer please, because I still can't find it!
    PM me if you're interested in getting around the serial number requirement without having to buy a serial number or an old Treo.

Originally posted by gelco
    I dont have an old Treo serial number and therefore cannot go further into the webpages to see what the real deal is?
    What some of you are posting here is FRAUD and will make it possible for Palm to discontinue offering these kinds of upgrade programs in the future. It could also force them to discontinue the upgrade program now. So, cut it out!
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    UrbanFigaro

Pls, get message.

Many THX!

or you can email me through the system.