1.    #1  
    Did a search and couldn't find the answer:
    When logging into Yahoo Mail and some message forums, I cannot login. I type my username and password, click next, and with Yahoo mail I get a message saying 'The browser you're using refuses to sign in.(cookies rejected)' I have the 'Enable Cookies' box checked, so I don't understand it. I can log into treocentral.com forums fine, it's just some other forums I cannot log into; the forums will take me to their discussion pages, but I'm not logged in.
    Please help!
    Thanks, Adam.
  2.    #2  
    No one can help with this?
    My best guess: clear your browser cache.

Sometimes that works for me.

Good luck.
    RJuhl
  4.    #4  
    No dice, but thanks for the try!
    Anyone else?
    Someone must use Yahoo Mail on their 600!
    Thanks, Adam.
    delete the web cookies file.

try again.

if you do this, can u tell me what size it was?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  6.    #6  
    How do I do that?
    Thanks, Adam.
    Should also mention-This has never worked as I just got the phone on Friday.
    Last edited by shreksbrother; 02/15/2004 at 07:39 AM.
    Use fiileZ to delete the web cookies file.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...re&prodid=9992
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    T delete web cookies, just open your pda menu, click on delete, and find web cookies.
  9.    #9  
    I see 'Blazer Cache' in the delete options, but no cookies. I'm not at home now, so I can't d/l and Sync FileZ, but I will in a few hours and report back. Thanks for the help so far!
    Adam.
    On "delete" ,way at the end, under "Web Cookies" should be.
    Originally posted by shreksbrother
    I see 'Blazer Cache' in the delete options, but no cookies. I'm not at home now, so I can't d/l and Sync FileZ, but I will in a few hours and report back. Thanks for the help so far!
    Adam.
    go home
    hit menu
    select delete
    scroll down to web cookies
    hilight web cookies
    select delete
    select done.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The suggestion below about deleting the web cookie file - "Web Cookies" has worked for me in the past. Ben

Did a search and couldn't find the answer:
    When logging into Yahoo Mail and some message forums, I cannot login. I type my username and password, click next, and with Yahoo mail I get a message saying 'The browser you're using refuses to sign in.(cookies rejected)' I have the 'Enable Cookies' box checked, so I don't understand it. I can log into treocentral.com forums fine, it's just some other forums I cannot log into; the forums will take me to their discussion pages, but I'm not logged in.
    Please help!
    Thanks, Adam.
  13.    #13  
    There is definitely no 'web cookies' file. Below is a list of the files that are on the delete menu; keep in mind this is a two-day old Treo that probably has not ever established a cookie before. Anyhow, here's the list:
    Blazer Cache
    Datebk3HDB
    HsSysResource68K
    HSTraceDatabase
    HSTraceDatabaseHead
    MIDI Ring Tones
    SMS Messages
    That's it! Any ideas?
    Thanks, Adam.
    You need an actual files manager and there are bunches of them. Like many, I use Filez. It is available from www.nosleep.net. Their link on it points you to PalmGear. Once installed, use it to find "Web Cookies" and then delete it. Ben

There is definitely no 'web cookies' file. Below is a list of the files that are on the delete menu; keep in mind this is a two-day old Treo that probably has not ever established a cookie before. Anyhow, here's the list:
    Blazer Cache
    Datebk3HDB
    HsSysResource68K
    HSTraceDatabase
    HSTraceDatabaseHead
    MIDI Ring Tones
    SMS Messages
    That's it! Any ideas?
    Thanks, Adam.
  15.    #15  
    I installed FileZ, found and deleted the file (82 bytes, BTW) and also installed the 1.10 firmware update. Between the two things, something fixed it. Thanks for all the help folks!
    Adam.
    I had no problems before or after the firmware update. Just deleting the cookie file would have taken care of it. However, keeping up with recommend releases is often desirable, but not always. Take care. Ben

I installed FileZ, found and deleted the file (82 bytes, BTW) and also installed the 1.10 firmware update. Between the two things, something fixed it. Thanks for all the help folks!
    Adam.