1.    #1  
    Still using VisorPhone on Visor Pro (I know, I know; antiques).

The phone part still works, but lately the modem part hasn't. When using Eudora e-mail, get message "Timed out looking up incoming mail server, pop.my-isp.yahoo.com" almost immediately after modem successfully signs on to isp.

Same with using EudoraWeb browser. Get "Internet site cannot be found" immediately after tapping a bookmark. Its happens so fast I know it didn't even try to find it.

There's something wrong somewhere, but not sure where to look. To my knowledge nothing has changed in System/Prefs/Communication or System/Prefs/Network. Per other postings herein I checked my pop e-mail account settings, and "My server requires authentication" box is checked.

Any ideas? Please don't tell me to junk the thing. I've been holding out getting a Treo because the screen is smaller than the Visor Pro. Many thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Ahhh, found it. My own dumb fault. Indeed I must have changed something in System/Prefs/Network, namely checking the "IP Address" box on the details screen. Unchecked it and all is fine.