1.    #1  
    I have been trying Snappermail to retrieve myYahoo POP email. Is there any way to retrieve mail that goes to other folders?

For example, all ebay mail goes to directly to a folder in yahoo called "ebay" using filters.

If Snapper can't do this, are there other mail programs that do?
    Originally posted by GiantBeer
    I have been trying Snappermail to retrieve myYahoo POP email. Is there any way to retrieve mail that goes to other folders?

For example, all ebay mail goes to directly to a folder in yahoo called "ebay" using filters.

If Snapper can't do this, are there other mail programs that do?
    I don't know snappermail, so I perhaps don't understand its advantage. May I ask...what does it do that is different than just navigating to Yahoo's mobile web site with Blazer, signing onto email and clicking on the folders as if you were at a desktop? Is Snappermail an "always on" app?
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    First of all - you know you have to pay extra to get Yahoo pop mail, right? If you're just using the free Yahoo service, you won't be able to get pop mail at all.

Second, once the mail has been moved out of your main Yahoo folder, it's no longer available to a pop service on your Treo (or any other device, for that matter). That's not a limitation of Snapper, it's a limitation of pop email. It would work with IMAP mail, but Yahoo doesn't support IMAP.
    No, this is not a "high tech" pop solution, but a low tech one. Yahoo's pop mail I believe does require the pay service, but that's only necessary if you want to DL everything to an email client like Outlook (and maybe Snappermail, but I don't understand what that program is...)

But the low tech solution...I dial up. I sign onto Yahoo's mobile site. I go to their mobile mail site, and read what I want. Compose. Write. Send. No downloads, but adequate for my purpose.

I was guessing from this thread that Snappermail was a pop solution, and if you need that (and the advantages are obvious), low tech is not helpful but for many...it's all they need. I, for instance, am chained to a computer at home or work just about always. It's rare I need a PDA to get instant always on email.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.