1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me if my 600 will:

1) Hotsync easily with an M515

2) Work with a GPS Navigation System - like TomTom

3) fit in my M515 cradle

Thanks in advance!
    1. If you mean will you be able to take the information which is currently on your M515 and place it on your Treo? The answer is yes.

2. Don't know, i'm not familar with it.

3. No.
    1. You can install your data to the treo 600, but I am not aware of being able to HS 2 palms to 1 username on 1 pc... But if you just want to know if you can move from M515 to a treo 600 with no problem. I moved from a Kyocera 6035 to a Treo 600 no problem.

2. Yes it is, you will need to get a cable to connect an external GPS to the Treo 600.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Originally posted by jackeyres

3) fit in my M515 cradle

Thanks in advance!
    1) yes. easy way, just sync the t6 with the same username on the comp. hard-way try syncing teh two pdas via ir (didn't try it, to slow transfer speeds anyway).

2)don't have experience, sorry

3) no, as the M515 is using the palm universal connector, and t6 uses a different connector. t6 cradles are available for preatty cheap.

hope it helps
    May the G4ce be with you
    Originally posted by Tavisjohn
    1. You can install your data to the treo 600, but I am not aware of being able to HS 2 palms to 1 username on 1 pc... But if you just want to know if you can move from M515 to a treo 600 with no problem. I moved from a Kyocera 6035 to a Treo 600 no problem.
    As long as both handhelds have the same user name, this works. I've maintained the same user name throught a Palm III, IIIx, two Sony Clie's and the Treo. The only catch is that some software may be coded to only work on one device.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks very much
  7.    #7  
    (one and all!)
    Originally posted by jackeyres

3) fit in my M515 cradle

Thanks in advance!
    I know you already got your answers but here I go!

1) Yeah, you can transfer your info from the M515. Just follow the guide below!

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH

2) Yeah, I know TomTom recently released a the app for the T series, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $has$ $not$ $been$ $released$ $yet$ $for$ $the$ $Treo600$. $In$ $the$ $mean$ $time$ $there$ $are$ $other$ $options$ $from$ $Mapopolis$ $etc$...

3) No cuz the Treo600 does not use the PUC. It has it's own connector...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  9.    #9  
    Thanks. I'll work on the people at TomTom.