1.    #1  
    I am not able to beam anything to other Palm Users. I'm getting the error message: "Cannot Not Initialize Library" every time I try beaming. Anyone else have this same problem? Any solutions? THank you!
    Last edited by Titleist; 02/12/2004 at 11:01 PM.
    Do you perhaps have a wireless infrared keyboard driver enabled? That could be the problem.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by tuen
    Do you perhaps have a wireless infrared keyboard driver enabled? That could be the problem.
    Actually I have a keyboard driver for a keyboard that attaches to the port.
    That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Disabling the keyboard software also resolved this same problem for a friend. His kb was also based on the port and not the Infrared.
    This hadn't been an issue with the old IR keyboard, but with the new palmOne keyboard for the 600, it has to be disabled to allow beaming.

Steve
    I have the ThinkOutside driver 2.3T installed. Is that why I can't beam? If I uncheck the "Detect wireless keyboard" will I then be able to beam????
    Thanks in advance.
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by rcowperthwaite
    I have the ThinkOutside driver 2.3T installed. Is that why I can't beam? If I uncheck the "Detect wireless keyboard" will I then be able to beam????
    Thanks in advance.

Yes.
    The wireless keyboard driver should only be enabled at the time you are going to actually use the wireless keyboard. Other than that, disable it. Also, having it enabled (and not in use) can drain the battery.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Thank You! I also just downloaded keyboard v.3.0 from ThinkOutside. It has clearer options about enabling the driver.
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by rcowperthwaite
    Thank You! I also just downloaded keyboard v.3.0 from ThinkOutside. It has clearer options about enabling the driver.

Just so you know, it doesnt matter that its TO, PWK, or any other wireless keyboard, the principle remains the same; disable the drivers when not in use.
    ~ ScandaLous ~