Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I looked through the threads, but havent found much for this problem.

using the new ligthwave to play a short mp3 on ring ... when i anser the phone all is well, but when i hit ignore, i get a reset

any ideas?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    oh and am using ptunes..

omoanya
    does it reset if you answer?

does it reset on all mp3 files or doesn't matter?
    if you have it random try it with a static sound file.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    no it doesnt reset when i answer ...
    only on ignore .. and its with all mp3's i think it might be itunes?

thanks for helping me
    This happened to me twice today. Clicked on "ignore" and my phone reset. Sprint phone, using MP3's
    I tested the ignore-reset scenario on my GSM Treo. Did not reset. Worked as expected.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    This may be some sort of bug.

I tried it two ways:

1. I called my phone from a number which I have asigned to a favorite. The wav played, the picture came up and I hit the ignore button. Although it did ignore the call and returned to the Palm launcher, the wav file I had assigned to the caller kept playing over and over again. Even when the screen shut off it kept playing. I actually had to go into pocket tunes and hit stop to get the wav the end.

2. I called my phone from a number not asigned to a favorite and it worked properly. Hit ignore, the wav stoped and everything was fine.

P.S. To any T.C. moderator, there are like four different threads each dealing with Lightwav. Perhaps they could all be combined into one?
    It's not something I can get to repeat (at least yet). It does not reset every time and it does not happen enough that I can figure out what else is going on.