1.    #1  
    I did a quick search on TC and did not find any mention of this utility, so I thought I'd throw it out there:

Card Export from Softick

http://www.softick.com/cardexport/

This nifty util makes the SD or MMC card that is installed in your Treo 600 a usable drive on your system when the Treo is in it's cradle. I am finding it very handy...
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just did a search on cardexport and got about 6 threads, but yes, great utility. I've been using it for a couple of weeks.

Jason
  3.    #3  
    My bad.... I searched for Softick... maybe I did not spell it right.
    I tried it out but decided it is better to just buy an usb card reader. I got a 6 in 1 card reader for less than half the price as registering for CardExport. The card reader is about 10 to 15 times faster than CardExport. It took me about 1 minute to load 2 mp3 songs using CardExport. Using the card reader, I loaded over 30 songs in a minute.
    Originally posted by Need
    I tried it out but decided it is better to just buy an usb card reader. I got a 6 in 1 card reader for less than half the price as registering for CardExport. The card reader is about 10 to 15 times faster than CardExport. It took me about 1 minute to load 2 mp3 songs using CardExport. Using the card reader, I loaded over 30 songs in a minute.
    Need,

You're absolutley right, but if your reader packs up on you, as mine did, you're out of luck. I've been using CardExport for about a month now, and it may not be the fastest, but its been reliable for me so far.

I bought a replacement card reader, and I use CardExport as an emergency/have-just-for-the-fun-of-it tool.

regards,

aolumide
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --